Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stylish Slr Bag Where Can I Find A Camera Bag That Doesn't -look- Like A Camera Bag?

Where can I find a camera bag that doesn't -look- like a camera bag? - stylish slr bag

I have to search the Internet for a SLR camera bag for use with my Rebel XT. I have the kit lens and 50-300mm.

Basically, I'm only 17 I want a camera bag that looks like a 17 years old. I will not cry a black bag ugly "photographer"! Crumpler bags I've seen, and those who are more in line with what I seek, but a little expensive. Who knows whether companies that the movement of another camera boxes of equipment to be elegant, but functional?

Links to other apart (from Crumpler) would be appreciated! Thank you!

3 comments:

MC82 said...

I think if you take concerns seriously and photos are pleased with the look of your bag, the Crumpler bag is a good investment. Recently I received in my e-mail and I love it. Ive been looking for something similar, but there is nothing close. Approx. $ 100 is nothing compared with the price of the lens is possible for you by 350D

Vijay R said...

If you go the route for the purchase, Crumpler is a good choice. If I get a camera bag, do not need to, I use the custom files to a compass and not the camera cut pocket. I use the dense foam, which is not very flexible to the bag and separate the various parts of the equipment inside the bag line.

bonairet... said...

A little geeky, but are very nice a backpack Lowe. Implicitly as Vijay, a different way forward is to create your pocket. Find and click separators like to add yourself.

Post a Comment