Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Red Under Balls I Have An Industrial Pircing N I Have A Red Ball Under The Metal Ball. Wut Can I Do To Get Rid Of It. It Looks

I have an industrial pircing n i have a red ball under the metal ball. wut can i do to get rid of it. it looks - red under balls

How long have you had the piercing? When new, maybe a little painful pressure, which is quite normal that the body adapts to use the foreign body.

If one could be easily identified scar tissue or keloid formation. I need him to be safe. If it is painful, you will receive your piercer have a look, only to exclude infection.

Tweice not as preventive measures should be washed to remove more than a day with salt water and only be sure no "crust" to the clarification of soap and shampoo thoroughly in the shower, and generally spoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment