Thursday, February 18, 2010

Build A Desk -desktop 2010 -2007 -2006 -2005 -2004 -2008 I Am Looking For Low-profile Desk Dividers (desktop) For The Desks In Our Office.?

I am looking for low-profile desk dividers (desktop) for the desks in our office.? - build a desk -desktop 2010 -2007 -2006 -2005 -2004 -2008

I have to find something to serve as an attractive office dividers. Our company is very anti-closet (we are in an open society, "Loft"), but we need a minimum level of privacy for desktop computers that are almost on top of each other. It seems that the profile of many options divider clip to the bottom of the table or sit on top. Someone in our office very artisanal built on a bank looking for a cork board and use them as a low divider. I want to buy a coherent alternative, so no need for their "beautiful to use" office furniture building. Suggestions for a company / web / resources?

1 comment:

IVY said...

Some of the 15 "high to 35". To add a billboard, I'm sure I could. Good luck!

Post a Comment