Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Personalized Chap Sticks Should I Read More Into It?

Should i read more into it? - personalized chap sticks

Ok ..... There are a couple of months ago I was on vacation with my friend the groom left at home. While there we met a nice couple. He has worked very well with them, and when we returned, we became friends on Facebook. I talked with some people there and gave me a game for me, tailored e-mail is (the same goes for living), my friend thought it was a bit funny. Then the whole Facebook "meters began" thing. Then I had a boyfriend, and a little separation last week, I told you about this type. He sent a message late at night and said: "I Holly.xx to blatently obvious next day I sent the message that I regret that he was drunk. Yesterday he said that he and his girlfriend an argument. Yesterday evening, I was a little drunk and stupid!and sent him a message. He told me today morning, laughing to worry about. It is my way of Christmas with his family and his girlfriend invited me again.
Are you flirting with me? Or I'm too much into this?

No comments:

Post a Comment