Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Are You Supposed To Wear Underwear Under Compression Shorts Do You Wear Underwear Under Compression Shorts?

Do you wear underwear under compression shorts? - are you supposed to wear underwear under compression shorts

when executing I get a white compression shorts. I do not think they should wear sub beneath them. If you do, you want to show your underwear - or less lines of underwear. I think I could use a leash, but the white can be displayed. I thought compression shorts worn without underwear, but a friend disagrees.

3 comments:

screamxi... said...

You should always be careful wherever you go so you do not get all dirty. normal underwear. Straps are terrible for the operation in the knowledge, experience. Use only underpants Nice.

C.O. D said...

Now I wear compression shorts for softball and underwear underneath. I find it more convenient to personally, but maybe something different. Do what is comfortable, I think.

mike said...

The problem is not the underwear is compression shorts.

Post a Comment